Purchase on or before 10 December to receive the December Club. Orders will ship at the end of December.
Add a co-ordinating tonal to your SIMPLE PLEASURES club yarn.
The Club will run all year from January to December. You can order the main club yarn here.
The co-ordinating tonal yarn is designed to work beautifully in a project with the main club yarn. Your yarn will be dyed especially for you on your chosen base. Please note all yarn bases vary: non-superwash yarns (NSW) will be less vibrant and speckles more blurred.
Please select from the following:
- Pattie Mohair Lace - 72% kid mohair, 28% silk, 50g, 420 metres (NSW)
- Kitt Suri Alpaca Lace - 74% baby suri alpaca 26% mulberry silk, 50g/300 metres (NSW)
- Audrey Classic Sock - 75% superwash merino, 25% nylon, 100g, 425 metres
- Barbarella Sparkle Sock - 75% superwash merino, 20% nylon, 5% gold stellina, 100g, 400 metres
- Jean Non Superwash 4ply - 100% non-superwash merino, 100g, 400m (NSW)
- Dolly DK - 100% superwash merino, 115g, 230 metres
Further details on our yarn bases can be found here. (NSW = non superwash).
Yarn will ship by the end of December.
Please note all items purchased with the club listing will ship together.
Please note that although I try to ensure that the product photos are true to life, colours may vary depending on your monitor or device.
All my yarn is hand-dyed in small batches and variations between skeins should be expected. If you buy more than one skein of the same colourway then I will endeavour to select them from the same batch. Due to the individual nature of hand-dyed yarn, I would always recommend alternating skeins or knitting from both ends of the same ball if you are concerned about colour pooling or mismatching.
If you require larger quantities or have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.
To keep your items looking beautiful, I would advise hand washing in luke warm water and a mild detergent. Dry flat.
Whilst every effort is taken to rinse all remaining dye from the yarn, there may be a slight colour bleed on the first wash.